-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

IMPORTANT: DEATHBAT NEWS PREPARING FOR HURRICANE ISAAC

Go down 
PengirimMessage
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Jumlah posting : 1780
Lokasi : Lamongan
Pisces Dog

IMPORTANT: DEATHBAT NEWS PREPARING FOR HURRICANE ISAAC Empty
PostSubyek: IMPORTANT: DEATHBAT NEWS PREPARING FOR HURRICANE ISAAC   IMPORTANT: DEATHBAT NEWS PREPARING FOR HURRICANE ISAAC Empty31st August 2012, 6:03 am

As of right now New Orleans is scheduled for a direct hit from Hurricane Isaac, a category 1 hurricane, within the next 48 hours. Eerily enough, its’s set for landfall on the 7th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. While this storm will not reach that level of intensity it is still a serious weather event that can cause significant damage due to it’s fast winds and an excessive amount of rainfall as it moves through the area slowly. I will be staying in town to ride out the storm. This is just a post to let you guys know that depending on outages and many other factors I may not be around for the next few days. I know things have been slow but I still wanted to give you all a heads up. If any news is released I will try my best to get it put up on the website. To all of those in the path of the storm please make sure you stay prepared, alert and safe. Thank you all for understanding.

UPDATE 8/30: Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well in my area. Unfortunately, some areas weren’t so lucky and have been completely devastated so I ask you keep them in your thoughts. As of right now our power has been restored but we’re currently waiting for cable and internet to kick back on. Thank you all for your understanding and well wishes.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://jovian.yours.tv

IMPORTANT: DEATHBAT NEWS PREPARING FOR HURRICANE ISAAC
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1