-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

CAM RACKAM TO HONOR JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN ON SEPT 8TH AT THE HYAENA GALLERY WITH “SILVER.”

Go down 
PengirimMessage
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Jumlah posting : 1780
Lokasi : Lamongan
Pisces Dog

CAM RACKAM TO HONOR JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN ON SEPT 8TH AT THE HYAENA GALLERY WITH “SILVER.” Empty
PostSubyek: CAM RACKAM TO HONOR JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN ON SEPT 8TH AT THE HYAENA GALLERY WITH “SILVER.”   CAM RACKAM TO HONOR JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN ON SEPT 8TH AT THE HYAENA GALLERY WITH “SILVER.” Empty31st August 2012, 6:02 am

Cam Rackam will be unveiling a new project entitled “Silver” at the Hyaena Gallery’s “Rock Is Dead” exhibit on September 8th in Burbank, CA. The opening reception will run from 8pm to Midnight while the display of art will run until Sept 30th. The exhibit will pay tribute to fallen heroes and it should be no surprise as to who Cam will be honoring. He tells Deathbat News in the statement below that “this one is for the fans.”

“The Creep and The Hyaena Gallery in Burbank invited me to participate in their “Rock is Dead: A Tribute to Fallen Heros” Art Show coming up this September. I declined. I felt I would be obligated tow paint a 5th portrait of the Rev, and doing so is more than emotionally taxing to my psyche and my person. I am not a machine after all. Most of the Rev portraits I have made are in the hands of the A7X family and have never been unveiled.

Then I found out that the reason I was invited was to honor the Rev, not just to slap together another painting in another art show filled with egos and and the desire for money…but an event about maintaining those legacies that are important to us, and truly honoring our fallen. How could I say no?

So on September 8th I will be unveiling “Silver” at the Hyaena Gallery in Burbank CA. This one is for the fans…

Yours Truly,
Cam Rackam”
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://jovian.yours.tv

CAM RACKAM TO HONOR JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN ON SEPT 8TH AT THE HYAENA GALLERY WITH “SILVER.”
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1