-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

Jumlah posting : 82

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty
PostSubyek: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 10:58 am

This video is a raw and emotional tribute to Avenged Sevenfold's late drummer Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and celebrates the long-time friendship the band members have shared since forming A7X in Huntington Beach, CA, in 1999. The video was directed by Wayne Isham, who has directed videos for such artists as Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Megadeth, and Def Leppard, among many others. The heartfelt quality of the video is in keeping with the emotional resonance of the song, a very personal goodbye to Sullivan that appears on the band's album Nightmare.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Jumlah posting : 1780
Lokasi : Lamongan
Pisces Dog

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:00 am

I cry my eyes out every time I even HEAR this song or Fiction...
I miss you, Jimmy, R.I.P. I'll love you foREVer...

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" 2072442449 AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" 2072442449
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://jovian.yours.tv
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:01 am

every time i see that video it makes me wanna cry:'(
RIP Jimmy 'the rev' Sullivan
he will be in our hearts foREVer!!!
ok, now im actually crying cuz im that sad

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" 2072442449 AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" 2072442449 AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" 2072442449
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:01 am

Once again, I'm going to thank you for a song that is hitting so close to my heart. A good friend of mine and my husband's was KIA in Afghanistan on Saturday (8/27/2011) and "So Far Away" has pretty much been on repeat. If you get a minute, please send a good thought to the family of SPC Michael Roberts. Thank you again for all you do.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Pisces Dog

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:04 am

Hey Avenged. Just wanted to thank you guys SO much for this song and Victim. My cousin recently passed away due to violence and rage, and these two songs have helped me out so much during this difficult time. My family is friends with the Sullivans, and we give out our regards and sympathy to your loss. Jimmy was definitely one of a kind. You guys are my heroes, and I'm very excited to see you in October. <3
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:04 am

R.I.P Jimmy(The Rev) thanks to him i haz been inspired to play the drums even do i don't have a drum kit.. but anyways the drums wont sound the same without him. ohh and one question when u guys are going to do a concert in PUERTO RICO?? there's a lot of fans over here that would like to see you guys play!!!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Pisces Dog

R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullinvan! You're in our hearts \m/
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan we will miss FoREVer
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Pisces Dog

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:05 am

The Rev was one of the most gifted drummers I have ever seen. It was, in fact, his drumming that got me to listen to A7X in the first place. I had no idea what happened. I was at work, and was telling someone what an awesome drummer this band has, and he told me about what happened. Very sad.

I ended up going to an A7X concert in Knoxville, TN and you guys did an awesome tribute to The Rev. I'm sure he was looking down at you guys and smiling.

A7X is now one of my favorite bands. Keep doing what your doing how you do it.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:05 am

THE REV will always be in the hearts of millions of fans because the truth avenged sevenfold esque best people will never forget and more if they were as the rev so either way and even spend time in nuetra mind that will always double bass drums that endless and undoubtedly pass the rev story wing was not only a person but an example of a person to many people including without more will all remember this lovely sonrira and that person was the rev ....
Forever ...
a7x FOREVER
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Pisces Dog

THE REV will always be in the hearts of millions of fans because the truth avenged sevenfold esque best people will never forget and more if they were as the rev so either way and even spend time in nuetra mind that will always double bass drums that endless and undoubtedly pass the rev story wing was not only a person but an example of a person to many people including without more will all remember this lovely sonrira and that person was the rev ....
Forever ...
a7x FOREVER
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
hacker
Sergeant
Sergeant
hacker

To me this video is sad in more ways than one. The Rev’s passing was a devastation to many people and my heart goes out to his family and friends. He is greatly missed as a friend and an all-around inspiration to many across the world. This song has also taken its place in my heart because it reminds me of what I went through when my own brother passed on a year before the Rev. As I dealt with my brothers passing many of Avenged Sevenfold’s songs helped me get through that tough time and for that I am very thankful and wish A7X the best. The ones we lose will always live on through our hearts and in our memories.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Pisces Dog

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty25th September 2011, 11:06 am

To me this video is sad in more ways than one. The Rev’s passing was a devastation to many people and my heart goes out to his family and friends. He is greatly missed as a friend and an all-around inspiration to many across the world. This song has also taken its place in my heart because it reminds me of what I went through when my own brother passed on a year before the Rev. As I dealt with my brothers passing many of Avenged Sevenfold’s songs helped me get through that tough time and for that I am very thankful and wish A7X the best. The ones we lose will always live on through our hearts and in our memories.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"   AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY" Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "SO FAR AWAY"
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1