-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
-=Selamat Datang di Giar Jovian Media=-

Anda baru disini?
Untuk melihat seluruh isi Website ini silahkan klik "Register" dibawah ini untuk mendaftar di Website ini!

Anda telah terdaftar disini?
Silahkan klik "Login" dibawah ini untuk masuk kedalam Website!
Terima Kasih!

Regard's,

:: Giar Jovian ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Jumlah posting : 1780
Lokasi : Lamongan
Pisces Dog

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011 Empty
PostSubyek: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011   WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011 Empty25th September 2011, 10:42 am

Avenged Sevenfold's "Welcome To The Family" Tour is on sale now. "The Nightmare After Christmas" Tour sold out and left many of you wanting more. Don't miss Avenged Sevenfold on their headlining tour and the show you can't afford to miss. Get your tickets right now.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://jovian.yours.tv
Gianlazwardi
Corporal
Corporal
Gianlazwardi

Jumlah posting : 34
Lokasi : di hatinya shintya
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubyek: Re: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011   WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011 Empty25th September 2011, 10:45 am

ahahhahah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ADMIN
COMMANDER
COMMANDER
ADMIN

Jumlah posting : 1780
Lokasi : Lamongan
Pisces Dog

PostSubyek: Re: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011   WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011 Empty25th September 2011, 10:47 am

I just joined this site but i wanted to make a shoutout to the guys in Sevenfold. You five guys (foREVer), really inspire me with your music. I love to sing and scream and i have a passion for playing my bass guitar and i must say thanks to you five guys, because you are a big inspiration to me. In fact, musically, you are the biggest. I saw you all perform live in Scranton PA (2010 Nightmare tour with Michael Portnoy) and it blew my mind. I had to see A7X live, and i cant wait to see you all again in the future (understandable considering Avenged Sevenfold is my all time favorite band lol). From the spiritually charged lyrics on Afterlife, Brompton Cocktail (favorite all time song), Dear God; to the emotional So Far Away, Tonite The World Dies, and Victim: my song writing, singing/growling/screaming, and bass playing has been forever transformed by what you all in Sevenfold do. (Seeing Johnny live give me some performance tips for when the band i was in played live at our first gig lol) All-in-all though this message may never been seen by any of the members of A7X, i still wanted to post this on your guys' site. I cant wait to hear what you all do next, and i will always miss The Rev and his most genius expression of music through his drums.

*foREVer* =aiSUSHInobi
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://jovian.yours.tv
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011   WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011 Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TOUR 2011
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1